LOCATION: Families live near W. 35th Ave. & Zuni St. in the Highlands, Denver. Care will alternate homes.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Nanny share, baby girl welcomed mid-February and baby boy welcomed in March.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hrs/wk; Monday-Friday 8 am- 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$24/hour before taxes
START DATE: Ideally June 17th, flexibility if needed
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 8 months, possibly longer.
PETS: Must be comfortable with cats.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not a requirement.
- Warm and caring.
- Experience with infants.
- Interactive, stimulate the babies, go for walks, etc.
- Knowledgeable with child development.
- Communicative, comfortable providing these new parents with helpful advice and feedback.
- Encourage sleep schedules and a routine.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, compensate for anytime care is not needed, major holidays- paid days off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Strongly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for the families.