LOCATION: Central Park, northeast Denver, MLK Jr. Blvd. & Havana St.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 10-year-old little girl and 7-year-old little boy. The children attend the same school (approx. 2 miles away from home), Monday through Friday 7:50 am- 3:15 pm.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time hours but part-time work!
The family recognizes the importance to employ a full-time nanny to get the flexibility they need. Guaranteed 40 hours per week although it’s likely the nanny will only work 25-ish hours.
Childcare hours Monday- Friday 3- 7 pm. Additional hours are used for household manager tasks.
PAY RATE: $22-$25 per hour before taxes. Paid legally, or ‘on the books’, as a W-2 employee.
START DATE: Early January
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year.
***Hours could increase in the summer but that is to be determined. The family can offer a consistent schedule year-round.
PETS: One dog.
VEHICLE NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must! A big portion of the job includes school pick-ups and driving to and from extracurricular activities.
- Must be able to take initiative! The perfect person is someone who recognizes what needs to be done and does it! Mom and Dad are not interested in micromanaging someone.
- Patient & organized.
- Personable, loving, comfortable being a part of the family.
- Encourage activities, playdates, outings, etc.
- Capable managing the children’s schedule & activities.
HOUSE MANAGER TASKS:
- Organizational projects.
- Load / unload the dishwasher.
- Kids’ laundry.
- Dog walking.
- Clean out the pantry.
- Wash bedding.
- Manage household appointments.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Vaccinated for COVID and a flu shot is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely will the parents work from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.