LOCATION: S. Havana St. & E. Orchard Rd., Englewood
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two self-sufficient school aged children, 11-year-old young lady and 9-year-old young man.
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 25 hours per week, can offer up to 35 hours per week if needed. Minimum schedule, 2:30-7:30 pm Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $18-$23 per hour
START DATE: 2 weeks ago! The family is looking for a nanny to start ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, hours will stay consistent throughout the year.
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs, 2 dogs, no responsibilities required.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle needed to safely transport the children from school and to and from activities. Reimbursement for mileage.
- Safe driver. Nanny will be responsible for school pick-ups and driving to and from activities.
- Able to implement boundaries and appropriate discipline.
- Encourage the children to be participating members of the home, encouraging them to help with chores and follow the household rules.
- Homework help.
- If nanny needs more than 25 hrs/wk, the family can offer additional tasks in order to increase hours. Tasks include healthy meal prep, grocery shopping, light errands, tidying up, etc.
- Casual, but appropriate dress. Covered tattoos preferred.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Availability in the summer or school holidays/breaks is highly preferred but not required.
PAID TIME OFF: This is an hourly position, paid for hours worked only.
VACCINATION POLICY: No preference.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Dad works from home.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it as long as the nanny can safely fit all the children in their vehicle and able to clean up after their own little one.