LOCATION: 35th Ave. & Central Park Blvd., Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: A social and active 5-year-old little girl.
HOURS NEEDED: 9-12 hours per week. 6:30-9:30 am, 3 or 4 days per week. The days of the week being 3 or 4 of the following weekdays: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
PAY RATE: $19-$21 per hour, before taxes
START DATE: Early to mid-September
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum of a year commitment. The hours will stay the same year-round.
PETS: Chocolate lab; assistance with morning feedings and short walks would be a plus!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving with the child is not needed. Mom and Dad will take their daughter to school.
- A typical day would arrive at 6:30 am and help get this 5-year-old young lady ready for school. Mom or Dad will take her to school around 7:30 am. The nanny will have two hours and will be asked to assist with the following:
- Child’s laundry.
- Organize clothes and toys.
- Clean up after the morning.
- Light meal prep for the child only.
- Take the dog on a short walk if possible.
- Organized, able to follow instructions
- Willing to take initiative.
- Responsible and reliable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
PAID TIME OFF: This is an hourly position- paid for hours worked only.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: The parents could be open
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.