LOCATION: W. 38th Ave. & Zuni St., LoHi, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Inquisitive & helpful 3.5-year-old little lady. She attends preschool year-round 8:15 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday. Baby brother is due late July!
HOURS NEEDED: Monday – Friday, starting at 7 am and ending at 9 am or can offer more hours if nanny is willing to help with household tasks.
PAY RATE: $20-$30 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: As soon possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 1 year.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: No driving responsibilities. The family lives in a great neighborhood, easily walkable, close to parks and coffee shops. Walks are encouraged!
- As a bilingual household, a Spanish-speaking nanny is ideal!
- Patient & kind
- Mature & trustworthy
- Proactive, takes initiative.
- Experience with toddlers and infants.
- Responsibilities include:
- Helping 3-year-old get dressed for school.
- Feed 3-year-old breakfast.
- Make 3-year old’s school lunch.
- Kitchen cleanup, load/unload dishwasher, wiping down counters/highchair.
- Parent will drive 3-year-old to school, infant will stay home with nanny during this time, likely napping.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- The children’s laundry.
- Meal prep for family if the nanny is interested or likes to cook.
- Make a grocery list of kid-related food (if lunch items are running low).
- Help unload groceries.
- Take out trash & empty diaper genie.
- Availability to offer date-night hours once a month.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: COVID vaccine required, as well as annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works out of the home and travels frequently. Mom works out of the home part-time and on her days off is in and out of the house.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the right fit.