LOCATION: York St. & E. 11th Ave., Cheeseman Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in September of 2018
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, Monday through Friday 8 am to 5-6 pm. An hour of flexibility on both sides would be extremely helpful! The family can provide plenty of notice if hours differ from normal.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour. Please contact Kiddie Up to learn more about taxes and overtime for this position.
START DATE: Starting in August.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment, preferably longer!
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not a requirement as the family lives near many walkable attractions. If nanny does drive with baby, car seat will be provided, and mileage will be reimbursed.
- Mature, experienced.
- Personable, friendly.
- These new parents look to the nanny for direction. Mom and Dad welcome respectful feedback, ideas, and suggestions.
- Encourage a schedule as baby thrives off the consistency!
- Active with baby; going for walks or outside excursions. The family lives near many local attractions such as the Botanic Gardens, parks, museums, etc.
- Interactive; reading, singing, engaging, playing.
- Willing to keep a nanny journal and foster communication.
- Light household chores such as tidying up and occasional meal prep.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Ability to travel with the family is a huge plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Depending on the nanny’s child’s age, a nanny mom is an option they’re open to.