LOCATION: E. 8th Ave. and Quebec St., in Lowry, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two children, a 9-year-old, sports loving young man and his 7-year-old sister.
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 20 hours per week of childcare, or up to 30 hours per week which would include household duties. Monday through Friday, starting between 12 & 2 pm, ending at 7 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Immediately!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: Two dogs; minimal responsibilities required.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Must be a safe driver! The nanny will be responsible for picking the kids up from school and driving to and from activities.
- Willing to prepare dinner for the children.
- Assist with homework.
- Confident and experienced setting stern and appropriate discipline boundaries.
- Energetic and active!
- Fun and playful!
- Comfortable and able to encourage outdoor activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
Hours over 20 hours per week, will be dedicated to household management tasks:
- Grocery shopping.
- Meal planning for the children.
- Children’s laundry.
- Organization projects.
- Responsibilities associated with the family’s dogs.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from home but will transition back to the office over time.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is an option if the nanny’s child is similar in age.