LOCATION: Decatur St. and W. 23rd Ave., Jefferson Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy baby girl welcomes early March. She is exclusively fed breast milk but has no problem taking a bottle.
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 28 hours per week; Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9am to 4pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30am to 12pm. The times could vary plus or minus 30 minutes here and there but the family would be able to give plenty of notice.
PAY RATE: $14-$18 per hour dependent on if the nanny is a traditional nanny or nanny mom.
START DATE: June 1st
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment
PETS: People loving, 30-pound, mini Goldendoodle. The nanny will be responsible for taking him on a walk once a day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: It’s strongly preferred candidates have a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job. Driving outings are an option once the baby is older.
- Loving, caring, warm and genuinely loves babies.
- Must have recent infant experience.
- Attentive to baby’s needs. Mom and Dad are not fans of “crying it out,” alternatively, the nanny should be attentive.
- Willing to foster and encourage a schedule especially as baby gets older.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Organization and cleanliness is a value in the family’s home. The perfect nanny is someone willing to support this too.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Huge bonus if the nanny spoke Spanish!
- Help with baby’s laundry.
- Taking out the diaper pail if it’s full.
PAID TIME OFF: Negotiable for the right fit.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny, and nanny’s child if applicable, must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: When Dad is not traveling, he works from his separate home office. Although he is home, he will be working and the nanny will have full authority of baby.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Yes, Mom and Dad are open to it. Ideally, they would like the nanny’s child to be similar age as their daughter.
COMMENTS: Family is willing to pay for the nanny to take the Infant Feeding Certification course. Please contact Kiddie Up for more info about the opportunity!Click here to apply