LOCATION: S. Broadway and Evans Ave., Platt Park, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is primary for 15-month-old twin boys. Big sister is 5 years old, in school full-time. In the rare occasion sister needs care, additional compensation will be offered.
HOURS NEEDED: This family is in need of some extra help! Lots of flexibility with hours- ideally 10-15 hours per week. The twins will be going to preschool MWF until 1 pm come fall and won’t need care during those times. Other than that, the nanny has the flexibility to choose their hours!
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour negotiable if needed
START DATE: Right away, flexible for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally 6 months, but again, the family is happy to offer flexibility with the commitment length.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must.
- Experience with multiples is a must!
- Personable, punctual, dependable and reliable.
- A good balance of professionalism but also someone who is willing to be an extended member of the family.
- Daily tasks include tidying up, cleaning up after meals, etc.
- Experience with this age group.
- Involved; encourage development.
- Willing to engage, read, play, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Assistance with the family’s laundry would be a huge plus if time permits.
PAID TIME OFF: Consistent salary offered; additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is strongly preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom is home; candidates need to be able to work with Mom and independently.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.