LOCATION: Near N. Pecos St. & W. 38th Ave., in the Sunnyside neighborhood, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Easy going & happy baby boy welcomed in December of 2020
HOURS NEEDED: 25-30 hours based on the nanny’s preference. The ideal schedule is 3 weekdays a week, anytime between 7:30 am and 5 pm. The nanny can pick any 3 weekdays as well as set the start and end time.
PAY RATE: $20 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Late May or early June, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Preferably a year
PETS: Very friendly and energetic black lab. Minimal responsibilities. Bonus if the nanny is open to taking the dog for a walk!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Safe activities and adventures are encouraged!
- Dependable & communicative.
- Confident and professional.
- Calm & caring.
- Comfortable working with Mom & Dad and making respectful suggestions related the baby’s care.
- Child related tasks such as washing bottles, empty diaper pail, tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Encourage breastfeeding by preparing breastmilk or bringing baby to mom so she can breastfeed. Click here to learn more about Kiddie Up’s Infant Feeding Certification.
- The perfect nanny is someone willing to further their education by taking courses or workshops. The family is happy to pay for this! One in particular- introducing solids or baby led weaning. Contact us for more information on training!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Baby’s laundry would be great.
- Bilingual (not required)
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to additional PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad work from their home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it!