LOCATION: N. 75th St. & Clover Basin Dr., Longmont
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two boys, 6 and 3 years old, and a little girl, who will turn one in December. The oldest attends 1st grade M-F. The middle attends preschool at the same school, 5 mornings a week.
Primarily the nanny will be caring for the youngest, but will often be caring for the boys, but less hours.
HOURS NEEDED: Minimally 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday 8:30/9:30 am to 4:30/5 pm.
PAY RATE: $22-$28 per hour, + overtime for hours over 40. Please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Sooner is better, flexible if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year.
PETS: Two dogs- may need to let the dogs in and out occasionally.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Nanny will need to assist with school drop-off and pick-up. A vehicle will be provided.
- Organized & punctual.
- Reliable, consistent, & dependable.
- Provide and participate in age-appropriate activities.
- Encourage development and milestones.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Prepare meals and snacks and clean up afterwards.
- Due to a food allergy, the nanny needs to be familiar or willing to learn how to use an Epi pen.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Montessori experience would be great, but not required.
BENEFITS: Generous benefits! Health insurance stipend, guaranteed hours, paid time off, and paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID and receive an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Even though Mom & Dad are home, they need to dedicate their time to work and presume the nanny to be in charge.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.