LOCATION: S. Yosemite St. & Lincoln Ave., Lone Tree
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Baby boy welcomed in January of this year and his 3-year-old big sister. The oldest will be in a preschool program some of the time; exact hours are to be determined.
HOURS NEEDED: 32 hours per week; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8 am to 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $17-$19 per hour for one child, $1-$2 more per hour for two children. Taxes are withheld.
START DATE: August
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment, ideally longer.
PETS: 5-year-old Golden Retriever. Responsibilities include petting and loving him.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is needed, but nanny can use Mom’s car if needed. Mileage reimbursement offered. Nanny will be needed to help with preschool pick-up.
- Create a loving, engaged and interactive environment.
- Friendly & personable.
- Genuine love for children.
- Encourage educational and sensory activities.
- Willing to go on outings such as the library, park, museum, etc.
- Child related tasks such as preparing kids meals & snacks, cleaning up after, washing bottles, tidying up after the days’ activities, etc.
- Foster a discipline style that provides choices.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Taking the dog on walks if the nanny is comfortable.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering a guaranteed salary and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home. Mom wants to work with the nanny to ensure the nanny is comfortable and to establish healthy boundaries.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.