LOCATION: S. Boulder Rd. & Jefferson Ave. in Louisville
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 2-year-old lil lady
HOURS NEEDED: 13.5 – 15 hours per week. The first 30 minutes the nanny will assist with family related tasks, more like a mother’s helper. The remaining time will be dedicated to tending the child.
OPTION #1. Mondays-Tuesdays, and Thursdays-Saturdays, 8:30 am to 11:30 am.
OPTION #2. Thursday – Saturday 8 am to 12:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: One year
PETS: Two cats, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving is not needed but the family’s preference is for the nanny to have their own vehicle.
- Responsive and attentive.
- Playful and engaging.
- Willing to read, encourage age-appropriate milestones.
- Prepare healthy meals and snacks.
- Keep a daily journal including the little’s snacks & meals, activities, diaper changes, etc.
- Assist with Mother’s helper tasks such as folding laundry, doing dishes, sweeping the floor, putting toys away, filling up water filter, scoop litter box, and taking out the trash.
- Taking current precautions recommended by the CDC regarding COVID-19.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to considering paid time off and a guaranteed salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from his separate home office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.