LOCATION: M.L.K. Jr. Blvd. & Pena Blvd., Aurora
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two active & energetic young girls, 5 years, and 2 years old. The oldest attends school 8 am- 3 pm, Monday through Friday. The youngest attends school 8:30-11:30 am Mondays and Wednesdays.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, Monday through Thursday, 11:30 am to 5 to 6 pm and Friday 8 am to 5 to 6 pm. The end time can be flexible if needed.
PAY RATE: $22-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least through May of 2022, potentially longer.
PETS: Easy going black lab, no responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required to help with school drop offs and pick-ups. Reimbursed for mileage.
- Engaging & present. The family is looking for someone who does more than just supervise.
- Playful, participate in activities- color, read, play dolls, games, etc.
- Active, comfortable walking to the park, riding bikes, spending time outdoors.
- Tidy up after the day’s activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Starting dinner would be a huge plus! Nothing too complex, the family will provide a meal plan or meal kits in advance.
PAID TIME OFF: Open to guaranteed hours and PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID. Annual flu shot is preferred but not a deal breaker.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad work from home; they are available for questions and emergencies but otherwise the nanny is in charge.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not the family’s preference.