LOCATION: Bear Creek Blvd. & W. Yale Ave., Lakewood
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 2-year-old little girl and a 5-year-old boy.
HOURS NEEDED: 32 hours per week; Monday through Thursday 8 am to 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $19-$20 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Right away!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a 1 year.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred but required. Open to potential activities once places are open/safe.
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Communicative & honest. Honesty is especially important even if the answers are not what the parents want to hear. They want someone who is comfortable being open and honest with them.
- Friendly, playful & engaged.
- Comfortable or willing to be trained with inhalers and epi pens. The little girl has some serious egg and dairy allergies. The little boy has an emergency inhaler that the nanny will need to be familiar with or willing to learn.
- Must be willing to keep the home dairy & egg free due to allergies.
- Prepare meals & snacks for the children.
- Tidy up after days’ activities.
- Assist with potty training.
- Encourage preschool activities and learning.
- Taking COVID-19 precautions.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad both work from home. The children are encouraged to let their parents work while the nanny is there.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: No.