LOCATION: S. University Blvd. & I25, DU area, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Twin girls welcomed in October of 2017. These babies were born a month early, but they do not have any special needs or circumstances.
HOURS NEEDED: 30 hours per week; Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 6:30 am to 4:30 pm. The nanny could start at 7:30 am if needed, also the days of the week are flexible for the right person.
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour before taxes.
START DATE: June 8th or shortly after
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A year commitment.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A vehicle is not required. The nanny will not be needed to drive with the babies.
- Experience with this age group and knowledgeable about age appropriate activities.
- Schedules are needed! The babies do best with a consistent schedule. The nanny needs to be comfortable with sleep training and willing to let the babies cry it out up to a certain amount of time.
- As new parents, Mom and Dad would love a nanny who can offer advice and suggestions, but also able to take direction if needed.
- Regular walks and walkable outings are encouraged.
- Comfortable with cloth diapers.
- Baby related tasks such as tidying up and vacuuming the babies’ bedrooms, changing sheets, washing bottles, babies’ laundry and laundering cloth diapers.
- Willing to track naps, feedings, activities, diaper changes in an app shared with the family.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off is offered along with guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Applicants must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot come the fall.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom works from home but stays secluded to work.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the position, the family is not interested in a nanny mom.
COMMENTS: No shoes in the home please!Click here to apply