LOCATION: E. Mississippi Ave. & S. University Blvd., Cory-Merrill neighborhood, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 5-year-old little boy and 3-year-old little girl. The oldest attends school full-time and participates in a few summer camps. The youngest will attend preschool in the fall, outside of the nanny’s hours.
HOURS NEEDED: 25-35 hours per week. 25 hours of childcare, Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8 am – 1 pm, and Tuesday/Thursday 12 – 5 pm. If more hours are desired, the family can offer 10 hours of household manager tasks.
PAY RATE: $23 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Flexible, it’s most important to find the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 1-2 years
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. Open to outings once public places are safe. Occasional help with school drop-offs & pick-ups.
- Warm & welcoming
- Patient & easy going
- Engaged & playful
- Reliable! Given the parent’s professions, dependable is a must!
- Comfortable developing a bond between the family and being involved with the kids.
- Encouraging age-appropriate, educational activities.
- Willing to mirror Mom & Dad’s parenting style. They describe themselves as hands-on, involved parents, but not helicopter parents. The family thrives with a schedule and routine. They believe in setting healthy boundaries, structure, and talking things through.
If extra hours are desired, household manager duties include:
- Load/unload dishwasher
- Assist with laundry
- Organizational projects
- Straightening up toys
- Errands (i.e., picking up dry cleaning, take vehicles to be serviced, etc.)
- Light meal prep
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Open to offering weekend date-night hours.
BENEFITS: Health insurance stipend, paid time off, & paid sick leave.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: The kids are well adjusted to the parents working from home. They know and respect the rules! Dad works from home occasionally and Mom works from home more frequently.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.