LOCATION: Arapahoe and S. Quebec, Centennial
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Three littles, 7-year-old little boy and his sisters 5-year-old and 4-year-old.
HOURS NEEDED: 30 hours per week. Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 8:30 am and 3:30/4 pm to 7:30/8 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour,
START DATE: As soon as possible
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 6-months
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. A big portion of the job is driving with the children to and from school and activities.
- Interactive and engaged. Willing to help with homework and keep the children stimulated.
- Patient and hard working.
- A caring, committed and dedicated nanny.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities and meals.
- Preparing healthy meals for the children.
- Communicate to Mom and Dad any important information coming from the children’s’ school and daycare.
- Understanding the children are impressionable and ask a lot of questions! Therefore, the nanny should be appropriately dressed, limited visible piercings or tattoos.
- Foster flexible, relaxed and free environment while setting healthy boundaries.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional help with laundry.
PAID TIME OFF: The family will compensate the nanny for anytime they don’t need care. Additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must have a current Hep B vaccination and an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the needs of this position, a nanny mom is not a good fit.
COMMENTS: The youngest has some pet allergies, therefore if the nanny has pets at home, it’s imperative the nanny does not bring in any pet hair.