LOCATION: Arapahoe and S. Quebec, Centennial
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 6-year-old boy, two girls 4 and 2 ½ years old. The oldest is active, outgoing, playful and easy going. The middle might be shy at first but once she warms up, she’s outgoing. The youngest is outgoing, talkative, independent and is almost potty trained.
HOURS NEEDED: 30 hours per week. The ideal schedule is as follows: Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 8:30 am and 4 pm to 8 pm. The family is willing to split the hours or days between two nannies if needed but preferably, one nanny can commit to schedule above.
A typical day, the nanny would arrive at 6:30 am, help get the children ready for school/daycare. Drop off all three at their nearby daycare by 8:30 am. At 11:10 am, the nanny will pick up the oldest and take him to Kindergarten and pick him up at 4:30 pm. Lastly, the nanny will pick up the two youngest at daycare ad stay with them until 8 pm at the latest.
PAY RATE: $18+ per hour, compensation depending on the nanny’s availability and hours available.
START DATE: As soon as possible!!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A minimum 6-month commitment, although a 6-12-month commitment is preferred.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. A big portion of the job is driving with the children to and from school. Once they’ve settled into a routine, Mom and Dad would like to enroll the kids in swimming, religious classes, and music lessons.
- Interactive and engaged. Willing to help with homework and keep the children stimulated.
- Patient and hard working.
- A caring, committed and dedicated nanny.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities and meals.
- Preparing healthy meals for the children.
- Communicate to Mom and Dad any important information coming from the children’s’ school and daycare.
- Understanding the children are impressionable and ask a lot of questions! Therefore, the nanny should be appropriately dressed with limited visible piercings or tattoos.
- Foster flexible, relaxed and free environment while setting healthy boundaries.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional help with laundry.
PAID TIME OFF: The family will compensate the nanny for anytime they don’t need care. Additional paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must have a current Hep B vaccination and an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the needs of this position, a nanny mom is not a good fit.
COMMENTS: The youngest has some pet allergies, therefore if the nanny has pets at home, it’s imperative the nanny does not bring in any pet hair.Click here to apply