LOCATION: E. Orchard Rd. & S. Parker Rd., Centennial
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 4-month-old baby boy.
HOURS NEEDED: 27 hours per week, Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 8 am to 5 pm. Additional hours are an option including date-nights and/or weekends.
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour, taxes negotiable
START DATE: Flexible, ideally by the end of the May or sooner.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, the family anticipates needing a nanny for several years!
PETS: Old dog that might need to be let in and out.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable vehicle to get to and from work is a must. Driving is not needed with baby as of now; it’s a possibility later.
- Mature & experienced.
- At least 3 years experienced with infants specifically.
- Friendly, genuinely enjoys babies and being a nanny.
- Engaging, spending quality time.
- Encourage and assist with a routine.
- Baby related tasks such as baby’s laundry, emptying diaper pails, washing bottles and pumping parts, etc.
- Comfortable with breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Expereince or willing to learn about Elimination Communication, Baby-led weaning & baby sign.
- No screen time please!
- Walkable outings encouraged!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Ideally someone that lives nearby.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary, additional paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot required. Family is open to reimbursing for vaccinations.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom works from home, but she prefers to go into the office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not preferred.