LOCATION: W. 38th Ave. & Sheridan Blvd., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is needed mainly for a baby boy welcomed at the end of August this year. Big sis, who’s 2 years old, is in school full-time but might occasionally be home.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week; Monday through Friday 8/8:30 am to 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $23-$26 per hour before taxes. A higher rate if the nanny cares for both children.
START DATE: Early October
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Through December 31st, 2021
PETS: One hypoallergenic sweet dog, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Driving is not likely but needed just in case.
- Experience with infants.
- Comfortable and willing to be an addition to the family.
- Honest, direct, communicative.
- Positive attitude.
- Someone who likes things tidy! The family keeps a neat home and wants the home to be in the same shape, if not better, at the end of the day.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk, formula handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification. Family is happy to pay for the course!
- Light meal prep is a big bonus but not required!
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays- Thanksgiving, the day after, and Christmas Eve.
VACCINATION POLICY: Vaccinated for COVID is highly preferred but not a deal breaker.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: These non-helicopter parents work from home. There is plenty of space for the nanny to be separate from Mom and Dad.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.