LOCATION: Quebec St. & East Colfax Ave., south Park Hill, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Bilingual 2-year-old little boy.
HOURS NEEDED: 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 8/8:30 am- 1/1:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, negotiable if needed. Please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Ideally January 3rd
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Preferably through August 2022
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. This little guy would like to go to parks, museums, etc.
- Helpful, caring, patient.
- Encourage educational activities through play, reading, etc.
- Experience with toddlers.
- A bonus but not required- experience with potty training.
- Honest & transparent.
- Strong communication skills.
- Tidy up after meals/snacks and the day’s activities.
- Mom and Dad speak English and Spanish fluently. A bilingual nanny is welcome but not a deal breaker.
BENEFITS: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays; open to additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Required to be vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from their home office space. They stay secluded to ensure they don’t interfere or interrupt.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom if the nanny’s child is similar in age.