LOCATION: W. 6th Ave. & S. Kipling Rd., southwest Lakewood
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in May of this year. He will be 3 months old at the start date.
HOURS NEEDED: 24 hours per week, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8 am to 4 pm or 9 am to 5 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: August 2nd
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Activities are welcomed once baby is old enough to appreciate them!
- Caring, loving, and nurturing.
- Experience with infants.
- Trustworthy, confident, professional.
- Genuine, warm, absolutely loves children and what they do.
- Family oriented.
- Willing to take initiative- offer respectful advice and suggestions to these new parents.
- Knowledgeable or willing to learn about age-appropriate milestones.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Familiar with baby sign is a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will be paid for any hours they do not need care.
VACCINATION POLICY: Required to be vaccinated for COVID and TDAP. Preferably an annual flu vaccine, but not a deal breaker.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad work from home. These down to earth parents are dedicated to work with the nanny to establish healthy boundaries to ensure everyone’s comfort.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.