LOCATION: Quitman St. & W. 35th Ave., West Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is mainly for baby- due at the end of June. Occasional care for big brother needed. He attends daycare during the fay, but the family may need assistance with back-up care, I.E. help with pick up/drop off, daycare closures or when he is unable to attend daycare due to illness.
HOURS NEEDED: Approximately 48 hours per week. General Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 5 pm. A few exceptions:
- 1st Tuesday and Friday of the month: 7 am to 5 pm
- 2nd Friday of the month: 7 am to 5 pm
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: 7 am to 5 pm
PAY RATE: $17-$20 per hour, before taxes
START DATE: Mid-September
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 1 year
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs- the family has a 7-year-old Golden Retriever.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required.
- Infant care (e.g., bottle feeding, diapering, managing nap schedules, ability to lift and carry at least 30 pounds).
- Home management tasks (e.g., laundry, errands, dishes, dog walking, meal preparation).
- Reliable & dependable.
- Warm & nurturing.
- Open to “attachment style” parenting.
- Genuinely enjoys small children, being outdoors, going for walks.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Prior experience with sleep training, breastfed infants, toddlers, transitioning to solids.
- Creating activities for children (e.g., arts & crafts, sensory baskets).
- Willingness to attend community activities (e.g., Music Together, Montessori classes, Children’s Museum).
PAID TIME OFF: Paid holidays and additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from home a couple days a week.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for this family.