LOCATION: Federal Blvd. & W. 37th Ave., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 4-year-old active young man and his one-year old sister.
- Monday: 10:30 am-5 pm
- Tuesday: 6:30 am-5 pm
- Thursday: 7 am-6 pm (start/end times could fluctuate but an 8-11-hour day)
- One Monday a month the end time of 7 pm- plenty of advanced notice provided!
- One weekend a month, Saturday: 7 am-4 pm & Sunday: 8 am-4 pm. Again, lots of notice provided!
- Availability for occasional date-night hours, preferred, but not required.
PAY RATE: $18-$21 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: October, possibly sooner if needed.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally a year.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Top priority- a gentle, patient, kind, loving, empathetic person.
- Energetic and active. Willing to go on regular activities, museums, libraries, parks, etc.
- Assist with kid related tasks such as tidying up after the days’ activities, children’s laundry, dishes, etc.
- Willing to pick up the oldest from preschool (a 2-block walk from the home).
- Present and playful. Ability to engage with the children.
- Open to care for the children in the event they are sick.
- Neat, someone who can keep the home in the shape Mom and Dad left it.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with Montessori teachings.
- Educational background.
- Speaks Spanish
PAID TIME OFF: Open to a guaranteed salary and PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from home. When he is there, he usually secludes himself to the basement office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.