LOCATION: E. 6th Ave. & N. Monaco Pkwy, (10 minutes east of Cherry Creek Mall), Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 10-year-old young man and 12-year-old young lady
HOURS NEEDED: Guaranteed 35 hours per week. Approximately 24 hours of childcare and 11 hours of household management tasks.
- Childcare hours: Monday through Friday 7:30- 8:30 am, and 3:30-7:15 pm.
- Household manager hours: Flexible! Any 11 hours while the children are in school. Make your own schedule!
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year commitment.
PETS: Buttercup, the family’s guinea pig. Minimal responsibilities, mostly helping the kids clean Buttercup’s cage. Likely to get a dog in the future but don’t have one currently.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must.
Childcare responsibilities include:
- Help get kids ready for school and take them to school (7 minutes away).
- Pick kids up from school, oversee homework, drive to and from extra-curricular activities.
- Playful & fun! Someone willing to spend time outside, jump on trampoline, play sports, crafts, reading, etc.
Household manager duties include:
- Tidying up after the days’ activities.
- Clean, load & unload the dishwasher.
- Miscellaneous organizational projects such as cubbies, scrapbooks, etc.
- Meeting people at the house from time to time when needed
- Running errands, pick up dry cleaning, mailing packages, etc.
- Grocery shopping.
- Take cars to and/or from servicing appointments
- Wash and fold laundry and bed sheets.
- Assist with scheduling kids’ extracurricular activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Due to the ages of these impressionable kids, visible tattoos or piercings (other than ears) is encouraged to be covered.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid holidays, additional paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Not typically but will from time to time.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom is not the right fit.