LOCATION: 69th and Wadsworth, Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLES: A set of boy/girl twins welcomed early February of this year. These precious babies are thriving and have no special needs.
HOURS NEEDED: The family can offer between 30 to 40 hours a week. They need at least 30-40 hours during the times of 6am to 3pm Monday through Thursday, and 8am to 12pm on Fridays. The start time is set. Finalizing hours will be discussed during the interview.
PAY RATE: $18-$21 per hour
START DATE: May 29th, although they’re flexible for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 12-month commitment, but flexible if needed.
PETS: Must be a dog lover! The family has two dogs; one stays in the basement during the day, the other will need to be let out into the backyard as needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving with the twins is not needed. A vehicle is not a requirement, however, reliable transportation to and from work is imperative.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced nanny who loves babies and passionate about their job as a professional nanny. Furthermore, calm, easy going, and fluid with the babies.
- parents are looking for a nanny who is attentive to the twins’ needs.
- As new parents, Mom and Dad welcome respectful feedback and suggestions.
- Communication is important. Keeping a daily journal and discussing the twins’ needs with the parents is needed.
- Proactive, self-starter.
- Nonsmoker! The family has a smoke and drug free home and want to keep it that way.
- Encourage developmental milestones and activities.
- Knowledge with breast milk handling, storage and preparation. The family is open to sponsoring the nanny to take the Infant Feeding Certification webinar! Contact Kiddie Up for more info.
- Baby related tasks only such as washing bottles, tidying up after the days’ activities, etc.
- Reliability, punctuality and attention to safety are musts!
- Willing to foster and encourage a schedule especially as baby gets older.
- The perfect nanny is someone who shows good judgment, attention to safety, communicative, honest and detail oriented.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- An educational background would be a huge plus!
- Occasional vacuuming.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours are offered; additional paid time off is offered too, exact amount to be determined.
VACCINATION POLICY: Candidates must be current on vaccinations, including the TDAP vaccine. An annual flu shot is not required.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally Mom works from their home office. The nanny will be responsible for the babies when Mom is home, as she will be working when she’s there.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the right fit.Click here to apply