LOCATION: W. 32nd Ave. and I-70, Golden
ABOUT THE LITTLES: An active guy who is about 20 months old. He loves doing arts and crafts, being physical and most of all, loves to be outside! His baby sister will be making her arrival in May! Care will mainly be for the toddler but the nanny might be asked to care for baby while Mom spends time with her toddler. The nanny will still be needed the regular schedule even right after baby comes.
HOURS NEEDED: 20 hours per week. Super flexible! The nanny can pick any days Monday through Friday 20 hours during the times of 6 am to 7 pm. It can be a couple long days or several shorter days. They’re open!
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour
START DATE: As soon as possible. With the new baby coming, the family would love to have a nanny before then.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimal 6-month commitment required.
PETS: No pet responsibilities needed, however the nanny must be comfortable with dogs as they have one.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: After everyone becomes more comfortable, activities and adventures are encouraged. The nanny is free to use the family’s car.
- The perfect nanny is someone who is energetic, interactive and able to keep this young man busy and stimulated throughout the day.
- Help with the transition of a new sibling. Mom and Dad aren’t sure what this will look like and hope a nanny can offer their expertise in this department!
- Ability to anticipate the family’s needs and willing to contribute where needed. Really being able to offer full family support.
- Continue to implement a consistent schedule for the toddler. He does best with consistency!
- Because this active guy needs his rest too, he naps for at least 2 hours in the afternoon. It’s during this time the nanny can take a lunch break and preferably help with additional tasks too. Child related only, child’s laundry, tidying up after the days’ activities, baby related tasks, etc.
- The nanny will be responsible for preparing meals and snacks for the toddler and cleaning up when done.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Cooking for the family would be a huge plus!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will earn a consistent salary regardless if care is needed. The family will compensate for anytime they’re on vacation, or major holidays, etc.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is required; an annual flu shot is not mandatory but preferred.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom will be in and out throughout the day. Mom trusts the nanny and respect’s the nanny’s decision even when she is in the home. With her past nanny, she gave a short synopsis of the day in order for the nanny to feel prepared and know what’s needed.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the right fit for the family.Click here to apply