LOCATION: W. 64th Ave. & Quaker in Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Happy & healthy 22 month old baby girl.
HOURS NEEDED: The family can offer 35-40 hours per week. Until Mom and Dad return to a full-time work schedule, they will need 25-30 hours of childcare and 5-10 hours of household manager duties to account for full-time hours. Once they return to work (date TBD), they will then need 40-45 hours of childcare.
PAY RATE: $15-$20 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: September
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally until March 2021.
PETS: A super friendly and small hypoallergenic dog. No responsibilities needed.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Drivable activities are an option once everyone gets comfortable.
- Fun & happy! Someone who loves being a nanny!
- Engaged, imaginative, creative.
- Communicative & responsive! Open communication is a must; willing to update parents throughout the day.
- Active, willing to be outside, go for walks and age appropriate activities.
- Work with parents to implement age appropriate schedule & routine.
- Tidy up after meals, and the days’ activities.
- Currently taking COVID-19 related precautions.
- While parents are still working from home, 5-10 hours a week of “house manager” duties to include:
- Light housework
- Light errands
- Meal Prep
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary offered; open to considering additional paid time off (TBD).
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Currently, yes. COVID-19 protocols to dictate the length of time that this will be the case.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.