LOCATION: W. 62nd Ave. & Carr St., Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Healthy, active and happy baby boy who will be 10 months old when care begins.
HOURS NEEDED: 20 hours per week; nanny can choose the schedule that works best:
- Option 1. (Ideal schedule) 12 pm to 5 pm four weekdays a week.
- Option 2. 8 am to 12 pm Monday through Friday.
- Option 3. 1 pm to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $17-$21 per hour, please inquire to learn more about taxes. Determining factors of rate offered: nanny mom situation, experience, etc.
START DATE: July 29th
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, at least 6 months
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs. No requirements needed for their small dog.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required.
- Kind, nurturing.
- Experienced and confident in childcare skills.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Engaged, interactive, playful.
- Willing to go on walks and age appropriate excursions.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Huge plus if the nanny is bilingual! Mom is a native Spanish speaker.
- Light assistance with household tasks, IE laundry, meal prep, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is required, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom might work from home one day a week.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to it!