LOCATION: E. 23rd Ave. & Colorado Blvd., Park Hill, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is primarily for big sis, 3-years-old. Occasionally care might be needed for baby brother, who was welcomed in December of 2020. Typically care will only be for one child at a time; future needs might include both children.
HOURS NEEDED: 15-20 hours per week. The ideal candidate is flexible, able to offer some morning times and some afternoon/evening times. The family is willing to offer a super flexible schedule; can offer weekdays and/or weekends.
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour for one child, higher rate if caring for both. Taxes are withheld.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Ideally long-term, but flexible for the right fit.
PETS: A dog & a cat, minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Due to COVID, the family is not comfortable with public transportation and prefers a nanny to have their own vehicle.
- Supportive, willing to offer an extra set of hands.
- Experienced with infants and toddlers.
- Genuinely enjoys kids and their job.
- Fun, playful, engaged.
- Reliable, punctual, communicative.
- Willing to go on outside, encourage exercise. Other adventures welcomed once it’s safe.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities, mealtimes, snacks, toys, etc.
- Currently taking serious COVID-19 precautions. The ideal nanny is someone who leaves home only for essentials, does not socialize outside their household, follows strict social distancing and mask wearing recommendations.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- The family can offer more hours if a nanny was willing to help with housekeeping duties. Happy to work with the individual on their comfort level regarding household tasks.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, paid for anytime they do not need care.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination when available to the public.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad will be home, however there’s a designated play space and a big backyard!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Open to a nanny mom if the nanny’s child is around 3 years old.