LOCATION: E. Quincy Ave. & Happy Cannon Rd., Cherry Hills neighborhood, Englewood
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Energetic, athletic & talkative 9-year-old little girl. Additionally, care for a special needs 7-year-old little boy. This happy and sweet young man is physically & intellectually disabled, has controlled epilepsy and nonverbal- although he’s communicative!
HOURS NEEDED: Super flexible! 2-3 weekdays per week. Daytime hours, ending by 4 pm, flexible with start and end times.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: ASAP!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term; someone willing to build a relationship with their family.
PETS: Two adorable French Bulldogs. Help with feeding or occasional walks would be great!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is preferred but not required. The family’s car is available for use if needed.
- The perfect fit is someone who can offer full-family support; willing to take initiative, jump in and offer an extra set of hands when needed.
- The nanny will be working side by side with mom and might be responsible taking the oldest to practice or sit in therapy visits with the youngest. The nanny needs to be comfortable caring for both children individually.
- Fun, playful and silly!
- Energetic, active and engaged in the children’s activities.
- Mindful to safety, washing hands, etc.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Simple meal prep for the children only.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Availability to offer weekends is a huge bonus!
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering guaranteed salary and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, required. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom will be around, but as a support, not a helicopter parent!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom would not be the right fit.