LOCATION: E. Hampden Ave. & I-25, south Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 2-year-old big brother, high energy, active, and smart! He attends preschool M-F 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. His younger siblings are 6-month-old boy/girl twins. The babies are easy going, happy, great sleepers and on a predictable schedule.
HOURS NEEDED: 38 hours per week, flexible schedule! No strict start time or end time. The nanny can work anytime between 7 am to 7 pm, with preference for evening hours to assist mom and dad with the dinner/bedtime routine. Occasional later evenings (no later than 10 pm) are needed for date-night type hours. Typical days are Monday through Friday, or 5 days a week – working 4 weekdays and a Saturday instead of a weekday. Again, lots of flexibility for the nanny to chose their own schedule!!
PAY RATE: Approx. $900 per week, before taxes.
START DATE: Early June, flexible for the right fit.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least through the end of the year.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: The nanny will have access to the family’s vehicle to use.
This family of five needs an extra set of hands. The perfect person is proactive, takes initiative, and able to jump right in!
- Creative & fun! Able to come up with age appropriate, and creative activities.
- Willing to offer full-family support; help with baths, bedtime routine, go on outings with the parents, and assist where needed.
- Caring, positive, calm.
- Confident in their skills.
- Comfortable being a part of the family. This super friendly family envisions a personal relationship and hope the nanny can feel like a part of their family.
- Comfortable going swimming (the nanny will not be expected to swim alone with the littles).
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
- Basic meal prep.
- Foster a redirection-style discipline.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Willing to travel with the family would be a huge plus!
- Experience with twins; willing to offer respectful suggestions to Mom & Dad based on their experience.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to offering paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, and vaccinated for COVID-19, or willing to become.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom will be home; the nanny must be comfortable working alongside Mom (who’s great by the way!).
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the job, a nanny mom is not the right fit.