LOCATION: E. 17th Ave. and Quebec St. & E. Alameda Ave. and Peoria St. Ideally, the families would like to alternate care between their homes every couple weeks. They live 15 minutes away from one another.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two families looking for a nanny for their nanny share. Babies are due in June and August.
HOURS NEEDED: 45 hours per week; Monday through Friday, 7 am to 4/4:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour
START DATE: Care will be for one baby starting in August; the 2nd baby will join at the end of November. The family needing care sooner will compensate the full salary until baby #2 joins the share.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 3 out of the 4 parents work in education, therefore they’re looking for at least a 7-month commitment but ideally longer if possible.
PETS: Limited duties but being comfortable is required! Family A has one lazy dog who’s great with kids. No responsibilities related to her. Family B has a dog that will need to be let out during the day, and a cat- no responsibilities related to the kitty.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Although the nanny will not need to drive with the babies in the beginning, they are open to the option later.
- The perfect nanny is patient, kind, reliable, active, outgoing, and willing to take initiative.
- Both families welcome open and honest communication especially in respect to the babies.
- As new parents, these families welcome the nanny’s expertise and advice if it’s respectful input.
- Walkable outings are encouraged.
- The nanny will be expected to tidy up after the days’ activities.
- A nonsmoker is a must!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Assisting with the babies’ laundry would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: The nanny will receive plenty of paid time off as the families have a ton of school holidays and breaks off!
VACCINATION POLICY: Being current on vaccinations is strongly preferred.
SICK POLICY: In the event the children are sick with minor illness, the nanny will be needed to provide care.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Occasionally.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not an ideal situation for this share.Click here to apply