LOCATION: Federal Blvd. & Speer Blvd., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby boy welcomed in October of this year!
HOURS NEEDED: Roughly 40 hours per week, Monday through Thursday 8 am to 4/4:30 pm and Friday 8:30 am- 3:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$22 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Early January
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally 6 months
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Must have reliable transportation to and from work and for emergency situations.
- Experience with infants.
- Reliable, punctuality is important!
- Able to provide structure, routine, and implement a schedule.
- Engaging, playful, read to baby, encourage milestones.
- Assist with sleep training.
- Light household tasks such as empty the dishwasher, tidy up after the days’ activities, wash bottles, etc.
- Comfortable offering respectful suggestions. As new parents, Mom and Dad recognize the nanny is the professional!
- Currently taking COVID-19 precautions, regular handwashing practices, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Helping with baby’s laundry would be a plus!
- A background in education is a bonus!
PAID TIME OFF: Offering guaranteed hours and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations, including an annual flu shot, is a must, click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad currently work from home and expect the nanny to be in charge when they’re working. They are available in case of emergencies.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the family’s preference.