LOCATION: S. Chambers Rd. & E. Quincy Ave., Aurora
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Smiley & social baby boy welcomed in September of 2021.
HOURS NEEDED: 40-45 hours per week during the hours of 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
PAY RATE: $20-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Flexible for the right fit but ideally soon.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, 1-2 years.
PETS: One small cavapoo dog, no responsibilities as she goes to doggie daycare most days.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is a must.
- Experience caring for children 0-6 months old.
- Knowledgeable or familiar with early childhood development.
- Active, nurturing, & engaging.
- Punctual, organized, & dependable.
- Communicative- open & direct, comfortable asking questions.
- Genuine joy and enthusiastic about being a nanny.
- Creative, outgoing, & playful.
- Willing to tidy up after the day’s activities
- Comfortable & knowledgeable preparing breastmilk & formula. Click here to learn more about the Infant Feeding Certification.
BENEFITS: Paid time off, and guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID & the flu.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom & Dad plan to work from home part-time, in separate office space.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not the family’s preference.