LOCATION: Zuni St. & W. 32nd Ave., LoHi, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Baby boy welcomed in February of 2021. Big brother attends daycare full-time, care is not needed.
HOURS NEEDED: Approx. 45 hours per week. Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, or 8 am to 5:30pm.
PAY RATE: $18-$22 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Mid-April
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Tentatively through September 10th
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Must have reliable transportation to and from the family’s home. Driving with the baby is not needed.
- Experience with infants.
- Encourage feeding and sleeping routine.
- Urge age-appropriate development and milestones
- Communicative; willing to keep a nanny journal throughout the day.
- Must be comfortable going up and down stairs (the family lives in a 3-story townhouse).
- Assist with light housework: dishes, tidying up, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination when available to the public.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Family is completely open to a nanny mom!