ABOUT THE LITTLES: One-year old twin girls. They enjoy going to the park and anything to do with water! These toddlers love going to the zoo, museums, play dates and staying active.
HOURS NEEDED: 37.5 hours per week; Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am to 5:30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday 1-5:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $18-$20 per hour before taxes
START DATE: Preferably in August; some flexibility with the start date.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a 6-month commitment
PETS: Friendly and well-behaved Springer Spaniel. He will need to be let out during the day and ideally be taken on walks.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Mileage reimbursement is negotiable.
- Active; willing to go on outings and adventures. The family is willing to purchase memberships for activities such as the zoo and museum.
- Coordinate play dates- social activities are encouraged!
- The perfect nanny is positive, loving and overall a happy person.
- Mom and Dad don’t follow any specific philosophy but redirect when possible.
- Limited screen time please!
- Currently a speech therapist comes to the family’s home weekly. The nanny will be responsible for listening in and relaying information back to Mom and Dad.
- Encourage language and cognitive development, teaching and instilling manners and sharing.
- Fostering a team effort mentality. Willing to take initiative and assist the parents where needed. Keeping open and direct communication.
- Clean up after meals and activities.
- Prepare healthy meals and snacks for the girls.
- Children’s laundry.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Daily pictures are appreciated!
- Keeping a nanny journal with an update of the days activities, meals, naps, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours along with paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Rarely.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities of the position, a nanny mom would not be a good fit.Click here to apply