LOCATION: W. Yale Ave. & S. Broadway, Englewood
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 1 year old; this young man has Torticollis, a muscle condition formed in utero that causes some minor delays in gross motor skills. He is working with a physical therapist, otherwise, it does not interfere or affect him.
HOURS NEEDED: 27 hours per week; Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Right away if possible, but flexible if needed!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year
PETS: Big, loud, and friendly yellow lab. Occasional help with feeding, otherwise minimal responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Must be comfortable driving to and from activities. The nanny will have access to the family’s vehicle if needed.
- Outings, adventures, and socialization encouraged!
- Child related tasks such as the child’s dishes, tidying up after activities, etc.
- Consistent; willing to follow the child’s schedule.
- Committed, reliable, dependable.
- Kind, warm, patient.
- Experience working with toddlers.
- Energized, fun, creative, willing to get involved with messy activities, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- A degree in early childhood education or development is a bonus but not required.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, open to additional time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be fully vaccinated, including vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Currently Mom and Dad work from their home offices. They plan to transition back to working outside the home soon. They are there for emergencies, otherwise the nanny is in charge!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Yes! The social interaction would be great for this little guy! Ideally, the nanny’s child is under 4 years old.