LOCATION: 6th Ave. and Quebec, Lowry, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Care is for a happy and easy-going baby girl welcomed in October of 2017. She sounds like the perfect baby! She is a wonderful sleeper and Mom and Dad are big on sleep training. Baby is doing wonderfully and is on a very predictable and consistent schedule. Obviously, Mom and Dad want the nanny to continue the good work! The family has a 3 ½ year old as well but she is in preschool full-time and the nanny would not be responsible for her. Although unlikely, if the oldest was out of school for a random holiday, the nanny might be asked to care for her too.
HOURS NEEDED: 40 hours per week, Monday through Thursday 8 am to 6 pm. Who doesn’t love a 4 day a week schedule?!?
PAY RATE: $16-$20 per hour, taxes are withheld
START DATE: The nanny is needed to start full-time February 12th. Ideally, the nanny could start sooner for a few hours here and there as an orientation period.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: At least a year commitment but preferably longer if the nanny was able to continue!
PETS: One mellow Goldendoodle. The dog goes to doggie daycare three times per week and his needs are minimal. The nanny might be asked to drop him off at daycare once in a while.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Driving responsibilities are minimal for the first several months, but once baby is a bit older, the nanny is encouraged to take her to places where the family has memberships (Museums, etc.). Mileage will be reimbursed at the IRS standard rate.
- Loving and engaged.
- Willing to encourage general development and support age appropriate milestones.
- Patient. A short temper would be a deal breaker!
- Personable. The perfect nanny is someone who is willing to be a part of the family’s life!
- Some flexibility in case they are running late. Mom and Dad promise never to take advantage of the nanny and will provide as much notice as possible.
- No screen time please!
- Schedules, sleep training and consistency are very important to the family. The nanny will be expected to follow in suite to best support baby.
- The family has a housekeeper come weekly therefore no major household duties are needed. They are a tidy and organized family and would like the nanny to foster a similar environment. Nanny will be responsible for helping load/unload the dishwasher, baby’s laundry and tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Must be current on CPR and First Aid certifications, prior to starting with the family.
- Assistance with baby food making once baby gets to that age.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- If the nanny wanted to cook for the family, even light meal prep, they sure wouldn’t stand in the way!
- Traveling with the family would be a huge plus if the nanny is open to it! All traveling expenses would be paid for along with additional compensation.
PAID TIME OFF: A very generous amount of paid time off is offered! In addition to the nanny having 10 days of paid time off per year, the family will guarantee the same compensation regardless if they need care. And paid holidays too!
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot.
SICK POLICY: In the event baby is under the weather, unless it is serious, the nanny will be responsible for caring for her. If nanny is sick with more than just a simple cold, Mom and Dad prefer nanny stays home to get better!
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from their dedicated home office which is separated from the rest of the home. Even though Dad will be home, they expect the nanny to be self-reliant unless in case of an emergency. Pretty much, Dad is home to work!
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: The family is not comfortable with a nanny mom at this time.
COMMENTS: The family is Jewish- the nanny will not have any role in fostering religious beliefs but the nanny must be an open minded and respectful person in respect to religion.Click here to apply