LOCATION: Indiana St. & W. 64th Ave., Arvada
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 2-year-old little girl and baby boy welcomed in March of this year.
HOURS NEEDED: Wednesdays and Thursdays 8 am to 4 pm.
PAY RATE: $25-$30 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term!
PETS: The family does not currently have a dog but plan to get one at some point.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Driving is not needed, potentially in the future, but a vehicle is not required at this time.
- Active, energetic, and engaged.
- The perfect nanny is someone who loves to read, sing, do arts & crafts, etc.
- Willing to play outside in the backyard, go for walks, go to the local playground.
- Tidy up after the days activities.
- Loving, comfortable being a part of the family.
- Dependable, punctual, responsible.
PAID TIME OFF: Happy to offer guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Up to date with vaccinations, including vaccinated for COVID.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from her separate home office. The nanny is in charge, but mom is there for emergencies if needed.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.