LOCATION: Federal Blvd. & W. 37th Ave., in the Highlands, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 4-year-old active young man and his one-year old sister.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, approximately 38-40 hours per week. The schedule varies slightly month to month; however, the family will be able to provide the exact schedule well in advance. Availability needed:
- Mondays 10:00 am-4:30 *one Monday a month needed until 7 pm
- Wednesdays 6:30 am-5pm
- Thursdays 7 am-6 pm (times may vary on this day)
- Friday 6:30am-6pm
- One weekend a month from 7:30-3:30 Saturday and Sunday, would have a corresponding weekday off.
PAY RATE: $18-$21 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: Mid September
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally a year.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- Top priority- a gentle, patient, kind, loving, empathetic person.
- Energetic and active. Willing to go on regular activities, museums, libraries, parks, etc.
- Assist with kid related tasks such as tidying up after the days’ activities, children’s laundry, dishes, etc.
- Willing to pick up the oldest from preschool (a 2-block walk from the home).
- Present and playful. Ability to engage with the children.
- Open to care for the children in the event they are sick.
- Neat, someone who can keep the home in the shape Mom and Dad left it.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Experience with Montessori teachings.
- Educational background.
- Speaks Spanish
PAID TIME OFF: Open to a guaranteed salary and PTO.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Dad works from home. When he is there, he usually secludes himself to the basement office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.