LOCATION: Unique location arrangement, hence the hourly compensation! Shared custody between two loving and devoted moms. One mom lives in Denver, 34th and Eliot in the Highlands and the other mom lives in Castle Rock close to I25 and Founders Parkway.
ABOUT THE LITTLES: 15-month-old twin boys. As preemies, the boys are slightly behind but no major health or developmental concerns. To continue growth, the boys are encouraged to eat calorie rich foods, not a lot of processed foods.
HOURS NEEDED: Monday through Friday approximately 6:30 am to 5 pm. The start and end times can be a little flexible depending on what home the nanny will be at.
PAY RATE: $20-$25 per hour, before taxes
START DATE: Starting the last week of July or early August.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, ideally longer than a year.
PETS: One home has a few animal-babies the nanny needs to be comfortable. They have a cat, a turtle, two well behaved dogs and a partridge in a pear tree. Ok, not a partridge. The dogs are a part of the family; they can be let out throughout the day but preferably not kept outside all day long.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. Mileage will be reimbursed.
- The perfect nanny communicative, consistent, reliable, patient, happy, playful, positive and caring.
- The nanny will be responsible for encouraging the boys to meet age appropriate milestones and keeping them active with age appropriate activities.
- The family has memberships to the zoo and museums; they are hoping the nanny can take the boys on adventures!
- Child related tasks only, cleaning up after meals, tidying up after the days’ activities, and the boy’s laundry.
- Being actively engaged is very important. As these boys grow and develop, the moms depend on the nanny to instill creativity, activities, love and foster happiness.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Bonus if the nanny speaks Spanish but not a deal breaker.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed salary is offered in addition to additional paid time off
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on all vaccinations including an annual flu shot as one Mom has an auto immune disorder. This is incredibly important and candidates not current will not be considered.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: This family One Mom can work from home although it’s her preference to go into the office while the nanny is there.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not a preferred arrangement.Click here to apply