LOCATION: W. Alameda Pkwy & Bear Creek Blvd., Lakewood
ABOUT THE LITTLES: A high energy 4-year-old little girl and big sis, 11 years old. Care will be needed for both girls, along with assistance with virtual learning.
HOURS NEEDED: Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 8:15 am to 5:30 pm. The family can offer less days or some flexibility if needed.
PAY RATE: $23-$25 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: August 13th
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Through May of 2021
PETS: One dopey & loving dog who needs a daily, short walk.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is a must. Occasional school drop-off & pick-up could be needed.
- Patient & kind.
- Energetic & fun.
- Comfortable assisting with virtual learning.
- Encourage educational activities.
- Able to keep the children entertained; engage in activities, projects, crafts, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Minimal screen time please, more interactive play.
- Tidy up after the days’ activities.
- Comfortable working for a medical professional. Safety and the well-being of the nanny and everyone in the home is very important! Therefore, Mom takes extra precautions!
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Background or degree in education.
PAID TIME OFF: Open for discussion!
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations is a must, including an annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom and Dad both work out of the home, unless otherwise mandated by COVID-19.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Willing to consider a nanny mom depending on the age of the child (ideally an older, school-aged child).