LOCATION: E. 22nd Ave. & Ulster St., south Stapleton, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 19-month old little guy. He does have some food allergies- must be mindful and sensitive to the foods he eats. Please inquire to learn more about his food allergies.
HOURS NEEDED: Part time, on average 20 hours per week. Monday-Friday 9:00 -1:00 PM. Also 1-2 Sundays per month.
PAY RATE: $18 per hour, please inquire about taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, minimally a year, ideally 2 years or longer!
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Must have a safe driving record and safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job.
- A self-starter, strong communication skills.
- Some background or training in Early Childhood Education (Montessori strongly preferred).
- Attentive to safety.
- Reliable, stable, honest and trustworthy.
- Active, playful, loving and positive.
- The focus of this job will be on play-based learning and socialization in a structured manner.
- Willing to plan playdates & go on adventures to museums, libraries, the zoo, etc.
- Comfortable with cooking is a must! In addition, must be able to foster a healthy lifestyle- mindful of nutrition.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Assistance with household tasks like baby related cooking, baby laundry, tidy up nursery and play areas.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit for the family.