LOCATION: E. Belleview Ave. & I-25, near the Denver Tech Center
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Well-mannered young men! Primary care is for two boys, 2 and 5 years old. The 5-year-old attends preschool 5 mornings a week.
The family’s oldest boys (9 & 12 years old) spend time with their dad every other week. Even when they are home, they are pretty self-sufficient.
HOURS NEEDED: Full-time, approximately 40 hours per week. Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm. Tuesday/Thursday 12:30 – 6 pm.
PAY RATE: $25- $28 per hour, $1,000- $1,120 per week gross, before taxes.
START DATE: As soon as possible!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Minimally a year commitment, preferably longer.
PETS: One hypoallergenic Goldendoodle. No responsibilities.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: The nanny will have access to the family’s vehicle to use on the job.
- Easy-going, someone who aligns well with their family.
- Creative & playful- someone who can come up with creative and fun activities.
- Loving, encourage positive reinforcement.
- A safe driver is a must! Nanny will be needed to assist with preschool drop-offs and pick-ups.
- Attentive to safety.
- Tidy up after the days activities.
- Willing to load/unload the dishwasher, take out the trash, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Helping with the kids’ laundry is a bonus but not required!
PAID TIME OFF: A generous number of paid days off, paid holidays, and guaranteed hours.
VACCINATION POLICY: Strong preference for a nanny vaccinated for COVID and an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Mom works from her separate home office. The boys are very used to the arrangement.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not the best scenario for this family.