LOCATION: S. Monaco Parkway. & Hampden Ave., Cherry Hills Village
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Two boys; big brother is in school full-time, care is not needed. Care for the youngest, a 2-year-old smart and active little guy is the primary focus.
HOURS NEEDED: 10 AM-2:30 PM, Mon-Fri. Flexible on hours with preference for morning. Flexibility outside of fixed hours a plus.
PAY RATE: Compensation based on skills, $20+ per hour, before taxes.
START DATE: Flexible, ideally as soon as possible.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A year
PETS: No pets.
TRANSPORTATION/VEHICLE NEEDS: Clean driving record, must have a safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job.
- At least 2 years of experience as an in-home, full-time nanny.
- Strongly preferred experience in early childhood education, ideally with a pre-school or early childhood program. Must have solid understanding of cognitive, emotional and physical development goals and ways to support and achieve them. Includes potty training.
- Nurturing, positive, a can-do attitude.
- Takes initiative and is organized – creates and manages a schedule for the child that is development-oriented while respectful of meal and nap schedules.
- Active, outdoor-oriented person who will keep the 2-year-old engaged and active.
- Implements loving discipline techniques.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate to parents and the family’s other nanny.
- Occasional help with the laundry that would be a plus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours and salary.
VACCINATION POLICY: Current on vaccinations including an annual flu shot is a must.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom would not be the best fit.