LOCATION: W. 44th Ave. & Sheridan Blvd., in the Berkley neighborhood, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLE: Baby girl welcomed in December of 2020
HOURS NEEDED: Guaranteed 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Exact start/end times will vary. Typically, 7:15 am – 5:45 pm, but flexibility is required. Nanny could be needed as early as 6 am or as late as 7 pm (those instances are rare). Family will provide the schedule in advance.
PAY RATE: $22 to $25 per hour, before taxes. Overtime for hours over 40!
START DATE: Early April
COMMITMENT LENGTH: 1 year
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle is required. Outings are ok once public places are safe.
- Due to the parent’s occupations, reliability & dependability is a must!
- Invested, caring, interactive.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct infant experience.
- Familiar, or willing to learn, about pace feeding, and breastmilk handling and preparation. Click here to learn more about Kiddie Up’s Infant Feeding Certification.
- Comfortable taking baby for walks.
- Encourage a schedule & daily routine.
- Tidy up after the days activities, clean up after baby, etc.
- COVID-cautious, takes social distancing seriously, following CDC’s recommendations, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Assist with baby’s laundry.
- Bilingual is a bonus!
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, additional paid time off, & paid holidays.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be current on vaccinations (click here to learn more), annual flu shot, and willing to get the COVID-19 vaccination when available to the public.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.