LOCATION: E. 8th Ave. & N. Monaco Pkwy., Montclair, Denver
ABOUT THE LITTLES: Sport-loving 5-year-old and sweet 2-year-old sister.
HOURS NEEDED: 45-48 hours based on nanny’s preference. Monday through Friday, approximately 7:15 am-5:00 pm.
PAY RATE: $24-$30 per hour plus overtime! $65,000-$80,000 per year- talk about competitive! Taxes are withheld.
START DATE: August 16th
COMMITMENT LENGTH: Long-term, ideally a year or more.
PETS: No pets.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A safe and reliable vehicle to use on the job is required. Outings and adventures are encouraged.
- Dual physician family- reliability is an absolute must!
- Professional, dependable, responsible.
- Fun & energetic.
- The nanny will be needed to assist with school drop-offs and pick-ups. The school is two blocks from the family’s home.
- Willing to arrange playdates and provide social interaction.
- Child-related tasks such as tidying up after the days’ activities, children’s laundry, etc.
WISH LIST ITEMS (NOT MANDATORY):
- Occasional help preparing dinner.
- Family’s laundry is a bonus!
PAID TIME OFF: Open to offering guaranteed hours and paid time off.
VACCINATION POLICY: Up-to-date with all CDC-recommended vaccines, including COVID vaccination and annual flu shot. Click here to learn more.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: No.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Due to the responsibilities, a nanny mom would not be the right fit.