LOCATION: 32nd and Simms, Lakewood
ABOUT THE LITTLE: 18-month-old, happy and social little lady
HOURS NEEDED: No less than 20 hours per week but could be up to 24 hours per week; Tuesdays 11:30 am to 5:30 pm, Thursdays and Fridays 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. It’s possible the nanny could end closer to 2:30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays.
PAY RATE: $16-$19 per hour
START DATE: Soon!!
COMMITMENT LENGTH: They are looking for a long-term commitment and could foresee this extending several years.
PETS: The family has one small dog; responsibilities include letting the dog in and out a few times during the day.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: Reliable transportation to and from work is imperative. It’s not required to have a vehicle to use on the job, but it would be needed if the nanny wanted to take the toddler out on activities.
- The perfect nanny is someone who is patient, attentive, mature, energetic, reliable, fun, loving, warm, active and patient.
- Lots of playtime, crafts, activities, etc.
- The toddler does best when adhering to a schedule but not in a militant way.
- Walks in their very walkable neighborhood are encouraged!
- Cooking and preparing meals for the toddler only and cleaning up afterwards.
- No screen time please! Alternatively, reading, stimulating and engaging with their daughter is desired.
- Communicative and working with the parents as a team is a must. Mom and Dad encourage questions and also hope to learn from the nanny!
- No additional tasks are required, just simply tidying up after the days’ activities.
PAID TIME OFF: Paid time off is negotiable.
VACCINATION POLICY: The nanny must be current on vaccinations.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: Sporadically, Mom works from home in her separate office.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: Not at this time.Click here to apply