LOCATION: This nanny share plans on alternating homes. 15 minutes between homes.
Family A. lives near S. Colorado Blvd. and E. Yale Ave., in University Hills, Denver.
Family B. lives near Holly St. and E. 6th Ave., in Hilltop, Denver.
ABOUT THE LITTLES:
Baby A. sweet baby girl who will be 6 months at the start date.
Baby B. curious baby girl who will be 12 months at the start date.
HOURS NEEDED: 43 hours per week; 8 am- 5 pm, Monday through Thursday, 8 am- 3 pm on Friday.
PAY RATE: $25-$26 per hour, before taxes. Overtime pay for hours over 40.
START DATE: Family B. is looking for a nanny to start early May. Family A. will join the share in June.
COMMITMENT LENGTH: A year
PETS: Must be comfortable with dogs. Both families have energetic & loving Golden Doodles. Responsibilities include letting the dogs outside, fill water dish, etc.
VEHICLE/TRANSPORTATION NEEDS: A clean driving record and a safe and reliable vehicle is a must. Activities and adventures are encouraged!
- Because both sets of parents are working professionals, timeliness, communication, and dependability is required.
- Experienced with infants and toddlers. Able to balance both age groups and facilitate age-appropriate activities for each child.
- Safe & trustworthy.
- The ideal nanny is a positive person, a self-starter, and enjoys spending time outside.
- Baby related tasks, vacuum play areas, change sheets, baby’s laundry.
- Prepare age-appropriate meals, bottles, purées, etc.
PAID TIME OFF: Guaranteed hours, 9 paid holidays, additional PTO offered.
VACCINATION POLICY: Must be vaccinated for COVID and receive an annual flu shot.
DO THE PARENTS WORK FROM HOME: It’s likely the parents will be working from home. The nanny is responsible for the children while the parents work. However, the parents are available if there’s an emergency.
COMFORTABLE WITH A NANNY MOM: A nanny mom is not the right fit.